During a consultation(s) (in-person or online) together:
- We’ll identify your challenges, address your concerns, and individualize the discussion based on your personal and family health history, your preferences and values.
- I will inform you of the health risks associated with menopause and aging,
- Counsel you on available treatments, pharmacological and non-pharmacological, and their benefits and risks.
- We’ll discuss behavioural and lifestyle modifications to improve your health and quality of life during menopause and beyond.
- I will provide encouragement and support to help you navigate the change.
Consultations can be done in-person or online.
Initial consultation, including assessment, 60-90 minutes: $200 CAN
Follow-up 60 minutes: $150
Follow-up 45 minutes: $115
Follow-up 30 minutes: $80
Appointments in-person at a convenient location in the Greater Toronto Area.
Appointments online through Skype or similar secure platform.
Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (Eastern Time)
Payment can be made by PayPal or e-transfer for online consultations.
Please call or email to book, cancel, or reschedule an appointment, or if you have any questions.
Extended Health Coverage
Patient Consultation and Education Services are considered non-insured services by the Ontario Health Insurance Plan but may be included in private extended health care packages. Contact your insurance provider/carrier to find out about coverage. Ask your insurance manager about “Wellness Coverage”.