I strongly believe that women in midlife (40+) do better when they are well-informed, educated, prepared, and supported by other women facing similar challenges. I haven’t been able to find a place, space, and community of women my age, interested as I am in all things midlife.
And that is why I created the…
WHIM (Women’s Health In Midlife) Network
Definition of whim: A capricious or eccentric and often sudden idea or turn of the mind
Definition of network: A usually informally interconnected group or association of persons
Are you between 40 and 65 years of age and interested in…
- Knowing more about health and well-being in midlife?
- Mingling, socializing, interacting, and talking to other midlife women?
- Discovering other midlife women’s interests, needs, wants, struggles, victories, expectations, dreams, decisions, determinations, and whims?
- Supporting and being supported by other midlife women?
If you are then I am confident you are a good candidate to join the WHIM Network!
I will organize a monthly in-person meeting in Toronto, a monthly online meeting through Zoom, and will send a monthly newsletter with pertinent information to the WHIM Network members.
My wish for the WHIM Network:
- Outside our regular monthly group meeting, you are encouraged to meet with one or more midlife women at least once per month, and
- Be accountable and help your network – share with the group two things you’ve learned each month.
“One day an army of gray-haired women may quietly take over the Earth”