- This event has passed.
Hormonal Changes and Challenges and How Essential Oils Can Support You
March 7, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm$10.00
[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.19.17″]
Did you know?
- Women going through menopause often experience irritability, excessive sweating, and low libido.
- Hormones can influence digestion, cravings, energy levels, bone health and loss of muscle mass, weight gain and distribution, and many other factors.
- Menopause is a natural phase of life that can be naturally managed through lifestyle modification.
- Some essential oils can also be beneficial to help manage symptoms of hormonal changes.
Subtle hormonal changes and associated challenges can start in the late 30s or early 40s and they catch most women by surprise. Join us for a workshop where you’ll learn about the many physical, emotional and cognitive changes of the menopause transition.
These workshops will also teach you how essential oils can help mitigate symptoms and improve your quality of life…and sex!
Workshop: Part 1
Wednesday, February 20, 6–7:30 p.m.
- Excessive Sweating
- Low libido
Workshop: Part 2
Thursday, March 7, 6–7:30 p.m.
- Digestive Problems
- Food Cravings
- Loss of Muscle Mass and Weight Gain