Do you know what vaccines adults need?
September 23 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm$15
Do you know what vaccines adults need? You thought vaccines were just for children? Think again! Adults also require regular vaccines.
The most commonly known adult vaccine is the yearly flu shot, or influenza vaccine. But adults should be vaccinated against other pathogens. There are several vaccines recommended for adults.
Receiving appropriate immunizations plays a crucial role in protecting your health throughout your lifetime. It can prevent you from getting pneumonia, shingles, tetanus, hepatitis, cervical cancer, and other preventable diseases.
If you have elderly parents or young children around you, vaccinating yourself will also help protect them.
This workshop will help you:
- understand the importance of immunization
- learn how vaccines work
- know the vaccines recommended for adults and your specific age
- find out where to get vaccinated
This is an ONLINE event provided through Zoom. You don’t need any special technology or apps to attend. After you register for this event I will email you a link to join the meeting. Just click on the link 5 minutes before the event and join us.
Learn more and register here.
Note: Everyone is welcome to attend. This event is free for WHIM (Women’s Health in Midlife) Network members.
If you are not a member of WHIM yet, then I invite you to learn more and become part of this community of like-minded women. Are you between 40 and 65 years of age and interested in…
- Knowing more about your health and well-being?
- Socializing, interacting, and connecting with women going through similar experiences?
- Discovering other women’s interests, needs, wants, and whims?
- Supporting and being supported by other midlife women?
If so then you are a good candidate for the WHIM Network! Learn more and become a member here https://menopaused.org/whim/