WHIM (Women’s Health in Midlife) Network
I strongly believe that women in midlife (40+) do better when they are well-informed, educated, and supported by other women facing similar challenges, that’s why I created the…
WHIM (Women’s Health In Midlife) Network
Are you between 40 and 65 years of age and interested in…
- Knowing more about health and well-being in midlife?
- Socializing, interacting, and connecting with women going through similar experiences?
- Venting and being understood by women that “are/ have been there”?
- Sharing your experience in a safe place?
- Supporting and being supported by other midlife women?
If you are then you are a good candidate for the WHIM Network!
With the annual WHIM (Women’s Health In Midlife) Network membership you will enjoy:
- an in-person free monthly meeting
- an online free monthly meeting
- a free monthly newsletter delivered to your inbox
- access to a closed Facebook Group
Connect Learn Support Engage Socialize Energize Enjoy
“ONE DAY AN ARMY OF GRAY-HAIRED WOMEN MAY QUIETLY TAKE OVER THE EARTH” – GLORIA STEINEM