WHIM (Women’s Health in Midlife) Network
I strongly believe that women in midlife (40+) do better when they are well-informed, educated, prepared, and supported by other women facing similar challenges. I haven’t been able to find a place, space, and community of women my age, interested as I am in all things midlife.
And that is why I created the…
WHIM (Women’s Health In Midlife) Network
Definition of whim: A capricious or eccentric and often sudden idea or turn of the mind
Definition of network: A usually informally interconnected group or association of persons
Are you between 40 and 65 years of age and interested in…
- Knowing more about health and well-being in midlife?
- Socializing, interacting, and connecting with women going through similar experiences?
- Discover other women’s interests, needs, wants, and whims?
- Supporting and being supported by other midlife women?
If you are then you are a good candidate for the WHIM Network!
With the annual WHIM (Women’s Health In Midlife) Network membership you will enjoy:
- an in-person free monthly meeting
- an online free monthly meeting
- a free monthly newsletter delivered to your inbox
- access to a closed Facebook Group
Connect Learn Support Engage Socialize Energize Enjoy
“One day an army of gray-haired women may quietly take over the Earth”