WHIM (Women’s Health in Midlife) Network
I strongly believe that women in midlife (40+) do better when they are well-informed, educated, and supported by other women facing similar challenges, that’s why I created the…
WHIM (Women’s Health In Midlife) Network
Are you between 40 and 65 years of age and interested in…
- Knowing more about health and well-being in midlife?
- Finally putting yourself at the top of your list and looking after your well-being?
- Mingling, socializing, interacting, and talking to other midlife women?
- Supporting and being supported by other women like you?
If you are then I am confident you are a good candidate to join the WHIM Network!
Sign up if you’re a woman aged 40-65 who would like to meet and connect with other women to share and discuss the joys and challenges of midlife health and well-being!
With the annual WHIM (Women’s Health In Midlife) Network membership you will enjoy:
- Free monthly live webinars
- On-demand access to recorded webinars
- Free monthly eNewsletter
- Access to a closed Facebook Group
- Discounted tickets for in-person events
Connect Learn Support Engage Socialize Energize Enjoy
“ONE DAY AN ARMY OF GRAY-HAIRED WOMEN MAY QUIETLY TAKE OVER THE EARTH” – GLORIA STEINEM