WHIM (Women’s Health in Midlife) Network
- Over 40?
- Committed to your health and wellbeing?
- Interested in learning more about your body and mind?
- Ready to put yourself at the top of the list and look after yourself?
The purpose of the WHIM (Women’s Health In Midlife) Network is to educate women about their health and wellbeing, the life-affirming changes of midlife, and healthy aging. It’s the culmination of my 20+ years of experience working in women’s health with a focus on menopause.
I help women cut through the clutter, the myths, and the folklore. By providing truthful, trusted advice, I educate women and equip them to be their own health advocates.
Come put yourself first and celebrate your journey with our growing community.
As a member of WHIM (Women’s Health In Midlife) Network membership you will also enjoy:
- Free monthly online workshops
- Free monthly eNewsletter
- On-demand access to recorded webinars and past newsletters – CLICK HERE to enter the WHIM Network Library
- Access to a closed Facebook Group
- Discounted tickets for in-person events
- Book Club
Discover Engage Transform Energize Enjoy Appreciate
“ONE DAY AN ARMY OF GRAY-HAIRED WOMEN MAY QUIETLY TAKE OVER THE EARTH” – GLORIA STEINEM
WHIM Network members get free access to past WHIM Newsletters and webinars
In the WHIM Network Library
- Demystifying Hormone Therapy (HT)
- The role of vitamins in women’s health
- How Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy Can Serve You in Mid-life
- Herbals – Do they help menopause symptoms?
- Do you know what vaccines adults need?
- Risk factors and tips on how to prevent breast cancer
- Is it lack of estrogen or dementia/Alzheimer’s Disease?
- Sleep better in menopause
- Midlife women struggle with weight
- Supporting menopause safely & effectively through better spinal integrity
- Skin & hair
- Midlife does not have to suck, the best has yet to come!
- Vitamins, supplements, and minerals for women 40+
- Improving Sleep for Women, with my guest Sarah Good
- What should I know about menopause? Everything!
- What you don’t know about vaginal and urinary health can hurt you