- This event has passed.
What you don’t know about vaginal and urinary health can hurt you!
May 4, 2020 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm$25
What you don’t know about vaginal and urinary health can hurt you! You and your intimate relationships too!
Almost 40% of women suffer from vaginal dryness, incontinence, discomfort during sex (and more), but only 4% receive treatment (easily and cheaply available, BTW)! Do you know why?
Because we don’t talk about this! Why do we talk about runny noses but not about leaky bladders and dry vaginas? They are part of our body like our noses, aren’t they?
Many reasons keep women suffering in silence and without help: talking about urinary and vaginal health is a taboo topic, we feel embarrassed, it’s a very personal matter, etc.
It is a very personal matter, but if you don’t take care of yourself no one will.
How many times has your doctor asked you about the health of your vagina? Probably never. They should but they don’t. If we don’t talk about it we don’t get the help we need, our symptoms don’t improve, and our quality of life and relationships are affected!
If sex hurts and you’re avoiding it without telling your partner why, imagine putting yourself in his (or her) shoes. How would you feel if it was the other way around and your partner was avoiding you with no explanation? You’d think your partner doesn’t love you anymore, that your partner doesn’t find you attractive anymore, or worse… Do not let like vaginal dryness ruin your relationship. There’s help and I can help you!
You need to attend this workshop if:
- Sex hurts and you’re avoiding it without telling your partner why
- You pee involuntarily every time you sneeze, cough, or run
- You’re not engaging in certain activities that you used to enjoy because of urinary incontinence
- At all times you know how far you are from the washroom because “when you’ve got to go you’ve got to go!”
- This workshop is especially important for women over 50 who haven’t been in a sexual relationship for a while and are ready to embark on a new one. Tissues dry up very quickly and you want to ensure your vagina is ready for it. WHAT? Yes, if you don’t use it you lose it!
- Not only women who are sexually active need to learn about the health of their vaginas. Dryness can be bothersome even without sex.
Learn more on this ONLINE workshop, FREE for WHIM (Women’s Health In Midlife) Network members but all are welcome.
Join online, Monday, May 4th, 8 – 9 PM, and enlighten yourself about your bladder, vagina, and other body parts that are in the dark.
Note: Attendees will receive a gift from the organizer plus a 15 min FREE call to talk about their vaginal and urinary health.
This an ONLINE event part of the WHIM (Women’s Health In Midlife) Network, it’s open to all and WHIM Network members attend FREE.
The event will be provided through Zoom. To attend you’ll need a computer or smart device and an internet connection. Post registration, a few days prior to the event, I will email you a link to join the webinar online. Five (5) minutes before the event just click on the link and you’ll join us. Learn more and register for this event here.
Note: If you are a 2020 member of the WHIM (Women’s Health In Midlife) Network you attend this online meeting FREE. You received a Promotion Code with your membership to purchase online tickets FREE. If you misplaced your code email me email@example.com.
If you would like to become a member of the WHIM Network, you can learn more and register here.