In my years of working with women in menopause—studying the science of menopause and, more importantly, working directly with women to understand their needs and expectations—I’ve come up with the three most important things women need for a better menopause transition: Women need AWARENESS and EDUCATION and SUPPORT.
I’ve developed a way to deliver all three simultaneously to ensure no step is missed, to help you towards your best menopause transition. You can have access to everything I’ve learned—and AWARENESS and EDUCATION and SUPPORT—as a member of my WHIM (Women’s Health In Midlife) Network.
Let me explain how important this is for your menopause transition.
You need AWARENESS of what your body is going through so you don’t panic, thinking you’re sick with some grave disease. Many women tell me they fear they have breast cancer when they just have breast soreness during perimenopause.
EDUCATION makes it easier to understand why you feel the way you do. When you understand what’s going on in your body during the hormonal changes of midlife you’ll be less stressed and embrace this natural cycle of life – your womanhood!
Some coaches offer a six-week course that will change your life forever. But midlife is more of a journey, especially if you’re still going through hormonal changes, so most women benefit from SUPPORT over a longer time. Menopause is an anniversary, 12 months with no periods, but the process doesn’t start or end there. Perimenopause, the years leading up to menopause, can last two to eight years. And postmenopause has different challenges from perimenopause.
Midlife (40+) is the perfect time to start giving your health the full attention it deserves. What can you do without your health? So look after your health!
Let me and my WHIM Network support through the midlife changes. As a WHIM Network member you will not be navigating midlife on your own. I’ll equip you with science-based information (not misinformation or disinformation) so you can make informed choices about your lifestyle, symptom management, and disease prevention.
Your membership includes:
- Over 20 online live events about health and wellness in midlife, including (peri)menopause education, symptom management, non-hormone therapies, demystifying hormone therapy, lifestyle interventions, recommended supplements, vaccinations for adults, how to prevent heart disease, breast cancer, and dementia, and more.
- Expert guest speakers (nutrition, mindset, sleep, weight, exercise, yoga, mindfulness, breathing, positive psychology, eroticism, wealth, dress for your body, etc.) and free giveaways!
- On-demand access to recorded webinars
- Monthly WHIM Network eNewsletter with resources and tips
- Access to members-only Discussion/Sharing meetings, and to me. Ask away!
- Access to a private closed Facebook Group
- Book Club
- 10% discount on all my health package programs.
Start working today towards the woman you want to be at 70, 80, 90, 100!
Women need AWARENESS and EDUCATION and SUPPORT. Learn more about the WHIM Network and join here.